think in the box
This will wake you up in the morning! You know we like it simple and delicious and this easy frittata is no different. You will need some simple ingredients to get going but we promise, this recipe will have the whole house smelling divine!
3 tablespoons of milk
3 cups cooked and seasoned vegetables or other add-ins
1 cup (4 ounces) grated or crumbled cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Pre cook your veggies!
2. Add cheese to give your frittata that little extra kick.
1. Finely chop or dice any vegetables you wish to include in your frittata. These could include broccoli, tomatoes and onions!
2. Use a little bit of olive oil and begin to cook your vegetables until they get to the desired softness you want.
3. Take your eggs and crack them into a large bowl. After each one is cracked, whisk them adding your dairy preference to the mixture.
4. If you are adding cheese, add that to the mix.
5. Spray a good amount of non baking spray onto your pan or or baking pan.
6. Set your oven to 425 degrees.
7. Pour your mixture into your pan. As the eggs begin to cook, the outside of the pan should become lighter. Once lighter, stick the pan into the oven for 30-45 minutes or until the eggs are cooked fully through.
Once cooked fully through let the pan cool and serve with a side of fruit!